KPMG Nigeria 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme application form – If you’ve been waiting for commencement of KPMG Nigeria 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme then wait no more. We are glad to notify all unemployed graduates that KPMG Nigeria 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme has started. If you will like to apply for KPMG Nigeria 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme? or want to know what it takes to work with KPMG Nigeria? then this article is for you.
This publication is to help you understand procedures on how to apply for KPMG Nigeria 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme.
We wish to inform you that KPMG Nigeria 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme Form Portal is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting Graduates and non graduates into the following vacant positions which is a major ongoing Recruitment. Please read the instruction here carefully before filling KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form. You can Register Now to create an Online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by KPMG Nigeria.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
KPMG Nigeria 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.