Are you looking for KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Job Vacancy Application Portal? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme jobs? If yes, then continue reading. Here you will see KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 available job position and also steps on how to apply online.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
KPMG Nigeria 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- At Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.