KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is now ongoing for Undergraduate Internship placement. KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Other Related Jobs
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal – Register Here
NLC Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduate and Undergraduate | Apply Here
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service 2018/2019 Exercise Form is Out – Register Here
AMCON Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is Out – Register Here
KPMG Nigeria are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Undergraduate Intern
Auto req ID: 129636BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- At KPMG, we offer eligible undergraduate students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings.
- This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Be currently enrolled in a university.
- Have an equivalent of a second class upper degree in any discipline (CGPA of 3.5/5 or ¾ for UK and US Schools, respectively).
- Applicant must Have completed at least the second year of the university program but must not be in final year.
- Have Official Transcripts (CGPA).
- Be below 24 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online.
Ensure you upload a copy of the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first degree certificate for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.