Are you looking for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy Application Portal? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2018 KPMG Nigeria jobs? If yes, then continue reading. Here you will see KPMG Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019 available job position and also steps on how to apply online.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Read Also: Air Peace Airline Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply – Check Here
KPMG Nigeria is known as one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2017/2018
Auto req ID: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy Requirements
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.