Are you looking for KPMG Recruitment 2018/2019 Form? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2018 KPMG Nigeria job vacancies? If yes, then read on now.
Now steps on how to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program is what you are about to see here.
Check Also: Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form & How to Apply
There are many thing you need to understand about KPMG Recruitment 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, KPMG Recruitment 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program online general 2018 recruitment is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill KPMG Recruitment 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program application registration form 2018. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below:
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.