Are you looking for KPMG Recruitment 2022/2023 job vacancy? Would you mind if we guide you on how to apply for 2022 KPMG Recruitment job? If yes, then read through.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
KPMG Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Eligible candidates must:
- Applicant must Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for KPMG Recruitment 2022/2023 application form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other KPMG Recruitment 2022 criteria, kindly read the above listed guide:
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why not use our comment box below to comment so we can keep in touch with you regarding Safaricom recruitment 2022. If you comment now, you will be getting Free latest news update from us about when Safaricom will start 2022 recruitment.