We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Service Associate
Job Code: LSU 102
- The job holder is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the laboratory logistics plan to support program implantation.
- Under the supervision of the Lab Lead, provide support for the implantation of HIV medical Transmission Prevention (MTP) activities with reference to injection safety, blood safety and waste management.
- S/he will ensure integration of HIV MTP program into existing services.
- S/he will be responsible for the coordination of the laboratory logistics system for efficient quantification and supply of laboratory reagents and consumables.
- S/he will coordinate the stock management and distribution of laboratory equipment and reagents at the state level.
- Oversee the Lab.
- Logistics Remote Tracker to support commodities availability across supported healthcare facilities at the state level.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Medical Laboratory Science. A valid certificate to practice as Medical Laboratory Scientist mandatory.
- At least 3 years post NYSC experience in managing laboratory supply chain management, logistics preferably in the NGO context.
- Experience in a molecular laboratory will be an added advantage. Knowledge of supply chain data management systems an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and client care are achieved.
- Familiarity with standards and federal/state regulations affecting the laboratory and laboratory practices.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.