Apply Now For Lafarge Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Technical Skills Development Program. In this update, we will be talking about Lafarge Nigeria recruitment 2021 portal, Lafarge Nigeria recruitment form online and how to apply for Lafarge recruitment job 2021.
So, If you have been searching for information on
- when Lafarge recruitment will start?
- Is Lafarge Nigeria recruitment form out?
- How to apply for Lafarge recruitment 2021
- 2021 Lafarge Nigeria recruitment
- Lafarge Nigeria Job Portal 2021
- Lafarge career Portal and so on
Then, this post if for you as address and guide interested Lafarge job applicants’ anticipating the Lafarge Africa Plc recruitment 2021 at www.lafargeafrica.com.ng/careers
All that is needed from your end right now is take this page very serious
So, you don’t have to worry about the guide on how to apply for the Lafarge Nigeria recruitment 2021/2022, Lafarge recruitment application form, qualifications, requirements, guidelines and other essential information regarding the Lafarge Africa Plc recruitment 2021.
About Lafarge Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Exercise
LafargeHolcim offers its employees exciting careers with a meaning: building the future. We offer personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.
To seek a career with us, please visit Lafargeholcim Careers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Technical Skills Development Program
Lafarge Africa Plc, an equal opportunity employer, invites suitably qualified secondary school leavers (male and female) for admission into a three-year multi-skilled vocational training program covering the following technical disciplines:
- Maintenance Processes i.e. Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Automation /Welding and Fabrication Technology.
- Cement Manufacturing Processes i.e. Production / Process and Quality.
- The program is a public-private sector partnership which trains and equips successful candidates with the skills and attitudes to be self-employed / employable in the vocational areas listed above.
- It is a non-residential, 36-month technical intensive training scheme in which successful candidates will enjoy tuition-free lectures, rigorous hands-on sessions and a token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses.
- Graduates of the program, on completion, will be awarded both Lafarge Africa Plc’s internal certificate and the National Innovation Diploma (NID) certificate.
- Larfarge Africa Plc, through this and other programs, continue to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage. Female school leavers are strongly encouraged to apply
- Completion of WASSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent no later than January 2018.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits to include English Language, Mathematics. Physics, Chemistry and any other subject (in a maximum of 2 sittings).
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit applications physically (using the application form) to any Larfarge Africa Training Centre on our plants.
- Application form can be downloaded from www.lafargeafrica.com.ng/careers or picked from any of the plant locations.
- Applications MUST be accompanied with proof of above stated results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate and any of the following: National Identity Card or Slip? International Passport. Please note that sworn affidavits / declarations will not be accepted.
- Physical applications should be enveloped and addressed to: The Head, Lafarge Africa Training Centre Ashaka / Ewekoro / Mfamosing respectively.