Internship Program April 2017 – The Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment was established in fulfillment of the promise of His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, to address the unemployment crisis in the State.
The Ministry in pursuit of its mandate to create employment, has developed different initiatives. One of such initiatives is the “Graduate Internship Pprogram”.
It is a 3 month paid Internship Scheme for graduates who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). The Program is designed to give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.
- Industry: Internship
- Location: Lagos
- Job Title: Graduate Internship Program May 2017
- Preferred Years of experience: none
- Application Deadline: 21, May 2017
B.Sc or HND from accredited Institutions
Requirements and How to apply
To register and be a part of this program
Have the equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
Not be Older than 30 years
Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA).
Your Resume/CV MUST be in Docx, .Doc or .PDF format.
Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
If you have any issues filling this form, send a mail to email@example.com
HOW INTERNSHIP PROGRAM APRIL 2017 WORKS FOR EMPLOYEES
1.Build your online profile, network and apply for jobs
2. Add work references to your profile
3. Get your educational certificates verified by Assist to Hire; thereby reducing incidents of hiring fraudulent candidates
HOW INTERNSHIP PROGRAM APRIL 2017 WORKS FOR EMPLOYERS
1.Build a corporate profile and post job vacancies.
2. Select qualified candidates from Assist to Hire job bank, thereby reducing cost of recruitment
3. At your discretion, you can write a brief performance review on employees you hire, thereby reducing the incidents of wrongful hire by other prospective employers.
We are excited to have you as a member and can’t wait to start working with you.