Landmark University Non-Academic Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Vacancies is what we will be discussing on this page. Are you looking forward to become Non-Academic staff at Landmark University? If you want to see the latest vacant Positions that are available, then ensure you read every bit of information here.
Working with Landmark University is very rewarding. I’ll be guiding you through all the necessary steps you’ll need in order to film and submit your application form.
This page covers the the method of application, the general requirements for all applicants and application closing date too.
If you want to be among the workers that’ll be saving life’s at Lagos university, then this guide about Lagos Federal university Teaching Hospital is for you.
Are you serious about helping Landmark University improve their system? If you answered yes, then keep reading.
However, there are several stages involved in Landmark University recruitment.
These stages helps Landmark University to determine the credibility and authenticity of all applicants.
If you’re willing to fill and submit Landmark University recruitment form 2019/2020, then read the guides below:
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide.
We are is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Landmark University Non-Academic Recruitment requirements
A good heart to treat, attend and to take care of patients.
Good certificate from a reputable institution abroad or in Nigeria
You can apply with a bachelor’s degree certificate or Masters degree. If you have a PhD certificate you can also use that.
How to Apply for Landmark University Non-Academic 2020 recruitment?
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit the following; Letter of Application, Curriculum Vitae and a Vision statement that includes proposed Innovations that would be brought on board, if appointed.
Among others, the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae should give the following details:
- Full name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Gender and Marital Status
- Name and Ages of Children (lf any)
- Religion and Place of Worship
- State and LGA of origin
- Contact Information including- Permanent
- Contact Address, Email Address, Phone Number,
- Educational Background/ Membership of Professional Associations/Relevant Certifications
- Work Experience including details of former and present posts indicating career progression
- Other activities outside current employment
- Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed
- The names and addresses of three referees
- Candidates should request their referees to send references on their behalf directly to the Registrar, via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission of the electronic copies (.docx or .pdf) should be sent as an attachment to: email@example.com the subject line should read, e.g. “Application for the Post of Director, Physical Planning and Development”.
Click Here to Apply Online