Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lawyer
- Develops and ensure implementation of procurement strategies and contractual arrangements in conjunction with heads of departments to achieve required outcomes and deliver value for money.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of procurement, purchasing and stores accounting policies and procedures to maintain economy and efficiency of business operations.
- Facilitates and coordinates a competitive procurement tendering process to establish the most appropriate procurement arrangement, taking account of procurement policies and procedures within the company.
- Creates, administer, and monitors the implementation, and updates company legal related policies and procedures designed to ensure that the organization and its employees comply with required laws and regulations.
- Oversees the company legal process and compliance, legal matters pertaining to site acquisition, management of community issues, permits and permits approvals, contracts and Contractual agreements, and company secretarial duties.
- Drafts and negotiates all legal contracts and verifies the drawing of contracts and other legal documents and ensures the safe custody of security documents.
- Ensures internal compliance and with appropriate law of the land and provides legal advice, service (including standardization, drafting, legal opinion, strategic advice) and consultation to internal stakeholder in the company.
- Minimum of LLB and LL.M degree from a reputed university
- Must be a Certified qualified lawyer
- Over 10 years’ experience of post qualification experience to have worked in corporate law firm.
- Must have experience in client relationship/ marketing
- Willing to shuttle between Lagos and PH
- Must have advanced understanding of company operations, commercial transactions, research and litigation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact across to the board and management with confidence and authority.
- Ability to deal with complex problems and ability in applying judgment and independent reasoning in situations where applicable precedence and laws may not exist.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.