Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated and result-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, technology services and solutions.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development (L&D) Manager
- The L&D Manager will be responsible for assessing customer needs and delivering tailored training programmes to meet the needs of a diverse audience. This role is customer centric.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- An HR Certification is desirable
- 6 – 8years’ related experience
- Strong background within education, training or organization development required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a performance consultant, training and development specialist, and instructional designer.
- Role Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to position and deliver impactful learning programmes that leverage appropriate and innovative technology
- Knowledge and ability to deliver Virtual instruction
- Demonstrable passion for learning and deep knowledge of ecosystem
- Knowledge of varied technology-enabled learning delivery platforms
- Ability to apply knowledge of pedagogical principles and facilitation skills to best meet learners’ needs.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions
- Detail-oriented, highly organized individual and strong team player.
- Accomplished communicator, fluent and articulate in spoken English.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Instructional Design skills
- Data Analysis skills
- Business intelligence Skills
- Closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning and sound industry knowledge
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Effectively build relationships with senior leadership as well as educational institutions, vendors, professional and community organisations
- Ability to engage in compelling conversations with potential clients and close the deal.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles, methods, theories, concepts and a wide range of training methods, techniques and formats.
Personal Attribute & Character:
- Resourcefulness and Creativity
- An unbiased perspective
- A positive collaborative approach, honesty, personal integrity, and ability to work well within a team are highly valued and integral to the role
- Good understanding of group dynamics
- Good listener
- Logical decision-maker
- Strongly self-motivated and driven to produce results
- Strives for world-class excellence and service delivery.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2021.