Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo was founded by the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) and licenced by the Federal Republic of Nigeria in January 2005 to operate as a private university. It is located on Oyo-Ogbomoso Road on the site of old St. Andrew’s College, Oyo.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Faculty: Social Sciences
Department: Peace and Conflict Studies
- Candidates should have a good honours degree PLUS Ph.D. degree in specified field of specialization plus at least three (3) years of post-doctoral full-time teaching and (or) research experience in a University or comparable institution.
- Ability to initiate research works and supervise postgraduate projects and evidence of adequate scholarly publications in reputable outlets are required.
ACUTSS 04 (N2,079,995 – N2,684,011 Annually)
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 20 word-processed copies of their Applications, Photocopies of Academic Credentials and Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
- Full names with surname In Capitals
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth, town and state of origin
- Religion and Denomination
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No)
- Marital Status
- Name and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications
- Working Experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- List of publications in details (where applicable)
- Extracurricular activities
- Names and addresses of 3 referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be authorities in the candidate’s area of specialization.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Ajayi Crowther University,
- In all instances, verifiable professional, academic, moral and spiritual references are prerequisites.
- The post applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.