BFREE – Because we hate status-quo and we hate mediocre – we founded BFREE to revolutionize debt recovery in Nigeria. We are a young, innovative and Nigeria’s foremost ethical debt collection startup. If you want to have fun while working in a fun environment, earn very well when you perform like a rock-star, and be part of a company where your voice matters, then Bfree is the place for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer (NYSC)
Location: Ilupeju, Anthony – Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Are you a Corper in Lagos State looking for a Primary Place of Assignment (PPA)?
- Do you have the flair to work as a call center agent?
- Do you want to make a difference in the debt recovery industry?
- If yes, come join us to help free thousands of customers from debt.
- Contacting and tracking customers; and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Lead.
- B.Sc. / HND / OND experienced in any financial field.
- Must be a serving corps member.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- Infrastructure to work from home when necessary.
Salary & Compensation
- Base salary of 32,000 NGN per month.
- Performance-based bonus of fixed percentage of recovered amount (avg. ~50,000 NGN to 100,000 NGN).
- All in take home usually between 82,000 NGN – 132,000 NGN (If you are good, you make a lot – if you are not good, then not).
- Flexible remote work schedule.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Conversion to a full-time employee after service (performance-based)
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., no suits, and no jerks.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Selected candidates will be resuming immediately.
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply.