The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Depot Logistics
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Formulate annual budgets required for the bus depot.
- Implement improvement initiatives to enhance operations.
- Lead recovery actions for incidents or accidents.
- Manage external contractors to meet business requirements.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Answering customer queries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 4 years professional experience in similar capacity
- Background in fleet and depot operations is critical.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send his or her CV and Cover Letter by email to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.