Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of vessel planning and scheduling activities. The role is client facing with a focus on selling and filling open space on each voyage which requires a strong commercial sense. The role has a voyage coordinator and voyage administrator
- Act as focal point for all Logistics Cargo Operations offshore, providing control, support and guidance as required.
- Responsible to safely and effectively manage and control the logistics marine activity for the contracted parties to the Company.
- Supervising administrative activities supporting each voyage.
- Commercialize additional deck / tank capacity that is available with Clients.
- Recommend performance improvement plan for both the Company and Client
- Optimize supply vessel routing in line with operational requirements and voyage KPIs, ensuring that any changes to routings or estimated arrival times are communicated to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Record all vessel activities for the purpose of track and trace visibility, billing, and performance monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with all contracted parties and legislative requirements for marine logistics activities including the management of vessel sailings to ensure safe and continuous offshore operations.
- Assist where directed in the event of Emergency Response.
- Appropriate degree or equivalent Graduate Qualification in Transport / Logistics.
- APICS CLTD certified or similar (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role within Marine Logistics / Supply Base or Freight Forwarding, supervising administration colleagues
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial, operation, planning and administration.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Appropriate degree in Transport / Logistics.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role within Logistics
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Supervisory skills
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical skills
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communicators (able to engage independently and build strong relationships both with clients and internally with stakeholders in Commercial, Operations and IT)
- Exposure to multi-operating system environment
- Proficient in the English language
- Ability to build value-add client relationships
- No 8-5 mentality.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online