Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for daily service maintenance and repair needs of the equipment (CAT GENERATOR).
- Be involved with control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
Qualification and Experience
- Professionally trained in Mechanical engineering, power electronics systems, mechatronic engineering.
- Necessary certification in the related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in fault-finding and servicing of (CAT GENERATOR and generator) sets.
- Capable of working on generators up to 500KVA.
- Technical understanding of synchronized control systems
- At least an expert knowledge of FG Wilson Generators especially; 2X06 Electronics Engines, 6000 Series control system, Analogue Control system, ATi / CTi Changeover system, Leroy Somers Alternators, Power Wizards Control System
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Manual handling experience and working with automatic refuelling systems.
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible, adaptable approach to working.
- Ability to interact well with superiors and subordinates professionally.
Application Closing Date
15th Septemeber, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.