Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Electrical Engineering – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all
- Electrical installations and activities. Supervises power generation and distribution
- Supervising maintenance of electrical motor in the workshop.
- Supervises maintenance of electrical machines in the plant.
- Plans for shut down maintenance.
- Raises purchase orders for the plant machineries in the department.
- Raises store reservations for maintenance of machines.
- Supervises captive power analysis.
- Allocation of manpower
- Carries out RCA on equipment failures and remedy
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- BSc / HND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering) At least 18 years relevant experience
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date