9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Electronic and Alternate Channels
Location: Lagos, NG
- This role will have overall responsibility for the Strategy Conceptualization, Development &Implementation for aggressive growth of new & non-traditional sales channels as well as ensure achievement of Electronic [Virtual] Airtime Sales Goals.
- The Manager Electronic& Alternate Channels will work closely with Commercial Leadership as well as Functional Teams from Marketing, Digital Media, VAS Development and Product Development & Quality Assurance teams to develop and execute an aligned Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy aimed at growing Sales Revenues through partnerships/channel transactions.
- Development of new and non-traditional Sales Channels and driving the DAC Initiative for 9mobile
- Manage existing Electronic & Alternate Channels [TKAs, VADs & LCC] for optimum output to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Drive aggressive growth of Virtual Airtime Sales to ensure achievement of set goals and objectives
- Develop and Implement Incentive/Commission Schemes for Electronic & Alternate Channel Partners aimed at Channel & Revenue growth
- Continually assess marketplace and define target reseller partners; recruit and sign Strategic Resellers
- Development of solutions [products and services] that meets business goals based on Customer/Partner requirements
- Build team that provides day-to-day support for Channel Partners to help them sell and support 9mobile services
- Oversee the planning, prioritization and assignment of targets and tasks to the entire Electronic & Alternate Channels unit
- Ensure there is adequate Systems Support from EVC for e-Top Up to enable all Electronic Partners round-the-clock availability and quick to innovate
- Oversee prompt and efficient resolution of requests, complaints and other issues relating to sales operations escalated from the Regional Sales offices and other sales channels.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Carry out other activities as assigned by the Head, Channel Strategy & Performance
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 6 to 10 years combined Sales, Channel Management and Support experience [preferably in the Telecoms Industry]
- High level of knowledge and experience within the telecom industry
- Experience with relevant systems/tools[CRM, Inventory Mgt., SFA]
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape
- Excellent executive level presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- A strong track record of building and maintaining executive channel relationships
- Ability to create and execute successful channel & support strategies that will support/sustain growth
- Analytical Skills: Able to analyse complex data and translate findings in to executable strategy to achieve desired results
- Interpersonal Skills: Able to form bonds with people and communicate effectively with all levels[Entry to C-Level] and get required buy-in for initiatives and plans.
- Leadership Skills: Able lead a team of diverse backgrounds/skills [commercial, financial and technical] with necessary drive required to achieve set goals and objectives. Perceived as a mentor
Application Closing Date