MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, FinTech Audit
- Manage or conduct Financial Technology related audit projects and consulting services relating to governance and risk identification for both MTN management and staff in order to review the goals, objectives and impact of a variety of economic, financial, operational and managerial programs in conformance with company policy and procedures and IIA standards of professional practice.
- Plan FinTech audit engagements oversee a team of auditors and ensure engagement conducted is in compliance with MTNN and relevant standards.
- Identify significant risk(s) associated with strategic objectives of the company and provide input into annual audit plan accordingly.
- Develop and record a plan for each Network related engagements reflecting the scope and objectives of the audit assignment linked to the significant risk exposure within that particular environment.
- Perform complex analysis using CAATs tools (e.g. ACL) and Excel and ensure audit reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive where necessary.
- Interact with staff, Audit Managers, General Managers, consultants, and when necessary, with Executive Management to obtain and/or communicate relevant information to achieve the objective/s of the FinTech Audit function
- Manage expertise, resource planning and requirements for FinTech Audit assignments’ progress and escalate any roadblocks to completion to Management for intervention and resolution.
- Review the audit programs to ensure the appropriate testing mechanisms. Also, Implement the audit program, recognize control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses, and relate them back to the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of audit projects through written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis to the Senior Manager: Internal Audit
- Ensure that the audit is carried out in compliance with Group Internal Audit methodology as well as on the eGRC (automated audit tool) system in line with process and methodology as mandated by the Group Internal Audit and Forensics Services
- Maintain all MTN and professional ethical standards and ensure internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and IIA Code of Ethics.
- Support the Senior Manager, Internal Audit in coordinating with the External Auditors where needed and facilitate their fieldwork within MTN
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an area of specialisation coupled with supervising / managing others.
- Mobile money experience or previous work experience within financial services firm.
- Experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.