9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, HR Operations & Engagement
- Implement appropriate Engagement strategies, policies and programs to enable EMTS attract and retain the best talent organisation-wide.
- Provide input in the articulation of EMTS Engagement strategy and philosophy.
- Periodically scan the market/industry for comparable employee engagement practices and conduct benchmark survey.
- Advice Head, Outsourcing and HR Operations on new pay practices and recommends options for the business.
- Propose strategies for aligning the company’s engagement philosophy with industry and market realities.
- Develop and ensure regular updates of the HR policy manual/ Staff Handbook
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies
- Ensure awareness, understanding and compliance of HR policies across the business
- Design and deploy initiatives to increase health literacy among employees
- Manage the HR Helpdesk and ensure effective resolution of issues
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date record of Staff information (physical & electronic)
- Manage the HRIS, liaising with other HR units for process automations and other HR technology needs
- Track all HR-related audit queries and ensure appropriate and timely closure of these queries
- Advice line managers on compensation for new hires.
- Communicate updates and changes to compensation structure to staff.
- Manage relationships between EMTS and Outsourced companies to ensure smooth operations and satisfactory performance
- Manage the disciplinary process for fair and transparent resolution of the disciplinary issues
- Manage relationships with HMOs and ensure effective health care administration
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CHRO.
- First degree in from a recognised university.
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisory level
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Remuneration Analysis & Design
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date