Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Maintenance (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantMech001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to work in our mechanical department
- As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities
- Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today
- Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
Education and Work Experience:
- B. Eng. / B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 18 years relevant experience
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP and other MS Software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date