9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Wholesale & Carrier Relation
- Builds and manages relationship with wholesale and interconnect partners and ensure accurate capturing of Call Detail Records (CDR) and settlement of interconnect bills.
- Liaise with IT division to monitor the performance and operation of the interconnect billing systems to ensure constant system availability
- Perform routine and ad-hoc maintenance activities, e.g. regular data backup and archiving, month-end and year-end procedures, etc.
- Monitor the interconnect database
- Ensure the administration of user security/access on interconnect billing systems and database.
- Initiate and supervise processing of interconnect Call Detail Records (CDRs) and ensure smooth running of the call rate process:
- Ensure enlistment of Wholesale carrier partners
- Drive revenue growth from Wholesale Carrier partners
- Ensure collection of revenue/ payment of debts for partners (wholesale and interconnect)
- Ensure timely exchange of CDRs with interconnect partners
- Ensure proper backup of the database
- Investigate and resolve complaints/requests relating to roaming and interconnect billing.
- Ensure interconnect bills are prepared on a timely basis.
- Liaise with IT division to implement approved, new interconnect billing/ tariff plans on the interconnect billing system, new interconnect billing applications and upgrade of existing systems
- Configure approved call rates on the interconnect billing system
- Participate in the evaluation of tenders for interconnect billing applications and infrastructure.
- Prepare periodic interconnect reports and ensure availability of up-to-date systems documentation.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Strategy & Business Development.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segments
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification and previous experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
Application Closing Date