Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Recruitment 2019/2020 Job at Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited, the Company which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Maritime Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. All the needed information as regards to Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Recruitment 2019 application, how to apply and submission is fully contained in this article. Please ensure you read through and follow all listed steps.
Other Related Jobs
Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea.
- Security/operations information gathering sharing and analysis.
- Meeting deadlines and report lines.
- Clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination.
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario.
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
- HND/Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- Seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Stcw plus Huet can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
Note: Only applicants who meet all requirements will be contacted.
What’s your take on this? I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.