Matrix Energy Group Recruitment 2020 online application is currently ongoing, Interested persons looking forward to working with Matrix Energy Group should pay undivided attention to this guide. This post is created to help job seekers especially those looking forward to work with Matrix Energy, are to understand the certain elements that will help them in getting the job position they seek.
In this guide, you do be able to learn about Matrix Energy Group job description, How to apply for job openings in Matrix Energy Group, Mistakes to avoid when applying as well as a general requirement for Matrix Energy Jobs.
You do also get to know the average salary of Matrix Energy Group Staff, it is important to note that this guide was based on research we carried out.
Apply Also For: Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies
About Matrix Energy Group
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Opening ID: MEL1001
Industry: Oil & Gas
Employment Type: Full-time upon successful completion of six months training program
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work on assignments related to assigned role within a function.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective of the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
Matrix Energy Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second-class upper grade in any Engineering; Physical Sciences; Social Sciences; and Business related discipline.
- 0- 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Completion of NYSC is a must.
- Applicant must be below 27 years of age by the date of the advert
- Excellent teamwork, influencing and relationship- building skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be able to learn new skills and must be results-driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply for Matrix Energy Recruitment 2020 Graduate Trainee Program
To apply for any job opening in Matrix Energy. follow the steps below;
- Click on the apply button for you preferred job position on the table above
- Read the job details carefully
- Click on the APPLY button to apply for the job on the Matrix Energy Career page.
OR Interested and qualified candidate should: Click here to apply online