This is to inform the general public that May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 application for Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment exercise has commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
See Also: FRSC Recruitment 2018 Examination/Screening Schedule – Check Now
May & Baker Nigeria Plc , we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Contract
May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- The preferred applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc/HND in Biological Sciences with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Candidates must also possess good interpersonal, communication and persuasive skills with the ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at all levels.
Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Click here to apply online
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for May & Baker Nigeria Plc 2018 Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.