Are you searching or looking for how to apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies that is currently ongoing? Are you a graduate looking for job in Medecins Sans Frontieres? Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Nigeria has a job vacancies opportunity for you to apply and if you Wouldn’t mind we can guide you how to apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres Recruitment 2019 exercise, so if you wish to, then follow the steps below.
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Finance/HR Assistant
Deadline: 25th December, 2018.
2.) Supply Chain Supervisor
Deadline: 25th December, 2018.
3.) Mission Pharmacy Manager
Deadline: 23rd December, 2018.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019 Scope of Responsibilities
- Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resource.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager in the provision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Desirable Finance, Business or Administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team setting
- Commitment, Flexibility, Stress Management, Results, Teamwork, Service.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] with the subject e.g “FIN/HR Assistant”
Applications must be in English and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.