Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use of Ultrasound, X-ray/Mammo, CT and MRI scan machines
- Produce high quality diagnostic radiographs and images from imaging modalities like CT, MRI, DIGITAL X-RAYS, Mammography machine.
- Perform/participate in all radiological procedures involved inÂ producing such images.
- Ultrasound scanning and reporting of cases done.
- Implement and emphasize good radiation protection practices both to staff, patients and the environment.
- Other tasks and duties within the radiology department as deemed necessary by the organization.
- Must have a B.Sc in Medical Radiography / Radiological Sciences with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN).
- At least three (3) year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision .
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online