Hello, are you looking for Miss Africa 2019/2020 Beauty Pageant Registration Form? Do you want to become the 2019 Miss Africa queen? Do you have what it takes? Once every year, a new Queen emerges,making history. Are you up to the challenge? Miss Africa 2019 season starts now. To apply for Miss Africa 2019 Beauty Pageant, from any country in Africa, please complete the entry form below in full. If your entry is successful, you will receive confirmation via email within 7 working days.
To be considered for the 4th edition of the Miss Africa Calabar Pageant, you must pay and register online at www.missafrica.tv
Step to registering:
– Log onto www.missafrica.tv and click on APPLY
– Pay a non-refundable fee of 7,000 Naira or it’s equivalent in your countries currency
-Fill in your details and upload required Photos
– Click the submit button.
– A Confirmation will be sent to you via email.
We are searching for young girls all around the world to be part of this great opportunity. Send a three-minute video clip of yourself with your name, age, occupation, brief background and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Africa Calabar, upload to YouTube and email the link to email@example.com (THIS APPLIES ONLY TO INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS)
Miss Africa 2019/2020 Beauty Pageant Criteria:
All participants must:
Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old
Must be African citizens
be of good health and character
not be married, mothers or pregnant
speak fluent English
not have tattoos or piercings
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE (Applies to Contestants in Nigeria Only)
ID card and a copy of a birth certificate
2 recent photographs (one head – to- shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.
Registration Begins from the 1st of June 2019
- Audition would take place at various locations from the 1st of October to the 30th of October.
- Online Registration is Free
- Upload 2 pictures (A dress and a bikini)
- Registration does not guarantee entrance into the competition.