Are you looking for MTN Nigeria 2019 Global Graduate Development Programme? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Jobs? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We invite applications from qualified candidates for:
Job Title: MTN Nigeria 2019 Global Graduate Development Programme
Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
MTN Nigeria 2019 Global Graduate Development Programme Qualifications
- Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience:
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Focus
- High Creativity & innovation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Financial savvy
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Research Focused
- Self – Starter & Fast learner
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Willingness to travel for assignments
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current ICT developments and trends
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Graphic design skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Telecoms & Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Understanding of the Macro economy indicators
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
How to Apply For MTN Nigeria 2019 Global Graduate Development Programme
To apply/register for MTN Nigeria 2019 Global Graduate Development Programme interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Graduates who have participated in previous MTN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.