Here are all you need on how to apply for Multichoice Talent Factory Film (MTF) 2018 Academy Skills Development Programme as it has now been official that 2018 Multichoice Talent Factory Film (MTF) Form is out, here are some tips you need to know to help you complete your online application form. Remember Multichoice Talent Factory Film (MTF) 2018 application are to be submitted.
See Also: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) 2018 Skills Acquisition Training Programme
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: MULTICHOICE TALENT FACTORY FILM ACADEMY
MultiChoice is inviting eligible applicants to apply for the MultiChoice Talent Factory film skills development programme. The MTF Academy offers eligible applicants who are passionate about telling their own stories a unique opportunity to improve their skills and ultimately contribute to the growth of the local and pan African film and broadcasting industries.
- The MTF Academy initiative will operate in Lagos, Federal Republic of Nigeria; Nairobi, Republic of Kenya and Lusaka, Republic of Zambia for 12 months, with a production break to be determined by MultiChoice at its sole discretion
In this document, the following terms shall have the definitions set out below:
- “Closing Date and Time” means 17h00 on 5 July 2018;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights, title and interest in and to past and future copyright, patents, production rights, performance rights, rights in and to scripts, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, databases, graphics, icons, semi-conductor topography, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill and all other intellectual property as may exist anywhere in the world;
- “MTF Academy” means the MultiChoice Talent Factory skills development programme;
- “MultiChoice” or “us” means MultiChoice group of companies, including our partners, promoters and sponsors and any other person involved with the MTF Academy;
- “Production” means “production” as the term is generally understood in the film and entertainment industry including, without limitation, scripting, cinematography, sound, editing, set design, directing and casting; and
- “Works” means any story outlines, treatments and scripts or other outputs produced during the course of each participant’s participation in the MTF Academy.
Multichoice Talent Factory Film (MTF) 2018 Requirements
- Unless specifically stated otherwise in writing by MultiChoice, the MTF Academy is not open to:
- directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of MultiChoice;
- the spouses, life partners, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in clause 4.1.1 above; and
- a permanent resident residing in any of the countries specified in 4.3.2 below.
- Eligibility criteria
To be eligible to participate in the MTF Academy, applicants must:
- have a qualification from a registered and/or recognised post-secondary education institution as set out in clause 4.3.5 below; and/or
- have experience in the film industry.
Multichoice Talent Factory Film (MTF) 2018 Academy Qualified applicants
Applicants who hold a qualification must:
- Applicant Must be over 18 years of age;
- be fluent in English in terms of speaking, reading and writing.
- How to apply
- If you are driven, committed to developing your skills and interested in participating in the MTF Academy and meet the eligibility criteria set out in either clauses 4.2, 4.3 or clause 4.4, then:
- Register on the MTF Academy website at multichoicetalentfactory.com;
- correctly and fully complete the online application form;
- write an online a motivation letter; and
- collate and electronically submit all of the relevant supporting documents listed below:
- your curriculum vitae; including contactable references
- certified copy of academic transcripts or certificate from a tertiary institution.