N-Power Recruitment 2018/2019 Important Notice & Application Issues – www.portal.npower.gov.ng – The N-Power Knowledge programme is the Federal Government’s first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy.
Now the N-Power portal is open for applications.
Are you unemployed?
Do you wish to gain lifelong skills?
Then please hurry and apply for any of the N-Power programmes at www.npower.gov.ng.
Please note the following
1. You will be required to register with your name as it appears on your BVN.
Have any questions, please post them as comments below and we will respond immediately.
1. The N-Power Programme 2018/2019 processes for applying for and / or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
2. The N-Power Programme 2018/2019 selection criteria will be published and will be made know to the general public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the N-Power programme in a fair reasonable and consistent manner.
3. Any claim by any individual and / or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
4. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
5. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and / or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
6. The N-Power Programme 2018/2019 REGISTRATION and SELECTION for the N-power programme IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
7. It is your duty to be vigilant and BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
This was Published By N-Power Programme Team 2018.