Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Multinational Logistics company involved in transportation and logistics, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NAFDAC Officer
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly.
- Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC Office.
- Generate invoice and make payment.
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections.
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis.
- Handle requisitions from clients including: Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of five years experience in same or similar role.
- Experience in the Transportation and Logistics industry is paramount
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only those selected will be contacted.