NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022 Portal Jobs Advertisement Opens for Massive Vacancies. Apply for NAHCO Aviance Jobs Recruitment 2022 Today via NAHCO Aviance Career Portal. NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Requirements | How to Apply
NAHCO Aviance Recruitment Form Portal is out, Apply for NAHCO Aviance Job Vacancies here. See requirements, Academic Qualifications and Application Procedures for NAHCO Aviance 2022 recruitment exercise.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be trained as Core Operations Personnel in our Passenger Services, Cargo Services and Flight Services operations in Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt, and Enugu Stations.
About NAHCO Aviance
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance), is a major player in the ground handling service sector of the nation’s air transport industry, with presence in all the major Nigerian airports.
Founded in December 1979, as Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Limited by the Federal Government, through the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Air France, British Airways, Sabena and Lufthansa, it has however become a publicly quoted company through privatization, and thus renamed NAHCO Plc.
NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
NAHCO Aviance is recruiting to fill its vacant positions. If you need a job in NAHCO Aviance, then you can apply online. Here we will provide more information on NAHCO Aviance Recruitment portal. Currently, the portal is open. Those interested in NAHCO Aviance Job vacancies can apply.
The application closing date for the recruitment into NAHCO Aviance has not yet been announced which means you can still submit your application online. Simply follow the steps to login NAHCO Aviance Portal and apply for the recruitment.
NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Applicants applying for the NAHCO Aviance recruitment must possess any of the following.
- You should have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized academic institution.
- Interested Applicants should not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with minimum of passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects gotten at two sittings including English Language.)
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a known institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained in just one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022
To apply for NAHCO Aviance recruitment, all Interested and qualified candidates should visit the recruitment portal and submit the necessary documents online. Click Here to Apply Online or Send detailed Curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using
the position applied as subject and also complete the online recruitment form at
Do you need more updates on NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022? Then drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.