National Directorate Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Application Form is Out and online registration of unemployed Nigerians now ongoing via official website www.jobsforall.ng. NDE Recruitment 2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Application form.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NDE Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will NDE Recruitment start?
- I need National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018 updates?
Who Can Apply for National Directorate Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Exercise
- The National Directorate Of Employment 2018/2019 Recruitment is open for Graduates and Non graduates citizen of Nigeria.
- Male or Female between the age of 18-35
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- Good at Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Have adequate Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Please note that the National Directorate Of Employment 2018/2019 Application Form is yet to officially announce, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Rumors have it that the National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
National Directorate Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following:
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
National Directorate Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Application Procedure:
Interested and qualified applicant should kindly visit the NDE 2018/2019 recruitment official website at www.ndetrainees.com to apply online. We urge you to check back for an update regards to upcoming NDE 2018 Recruitment Application Form.
1. Applicant are to register once. Any Applicant who attempt to apply multiple times will be automatically disqualified.
2. Online application is free.
Disclaimer Notice: At the moment of this publication, the National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018 application form is not yet out, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form kindly drop your email address in the comment box below for an update. Also feel free to ask any question regards to NDE, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.