The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2018 Job Recruitment application form is out. In this article are step by step guide on how to apply for NDLEA 2018 Recruitment via www.ndlea.gov.ng. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency hereby announces of their 2018 recruitment exercise that will commence soon. In this article you will get updates on the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and the other important you needed to know.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2018
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of January 1990.
NDLEA Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 NDLEA Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How To Apply for 2018/2019 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment ?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NDLEA form?
- I need NDLEA updates, etc.
- Is NDLEA Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
- NDLEA Application Deadline 2018/2019.
- Is the NDLEA 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NDLEA Recruitment start?
Rumors has been spread that the NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 is out and ongoing, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the NDLEA Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
NDLEA Recruitment project from the federal government is aimed at fighting sale and use of illicit drugs in the country which is fast growing. The Federal Government have decided to increase the amount of officers that will be recruiting from 10,000 to 15,000 officers.
The 2018 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will be accepting qualified and energetic professionals to fight the war against drug abuse, terrorism, crime and Human Trafficking. These officers will be charge to curtail these vices.
IMPORTANT! Currently, The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2018 Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will inform you through this website immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the NDLEA Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official NDLEA website: www.ndlea.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the NDLEA Recruitment form is out.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment 2018 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Candidates selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA) Recruitment 2018:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
How to Apply for NDLEA 2018 Recruitment via www.ndlea.gov.ng
The NDLEA 2018 recruitment application form is filled and submitted online on the NDLEA recruitment website, Interested and qualified candidates should via the NLEA recruitment exercise website to apply.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application of applicant will lead to disqualification. Applicants are to apply for one job position. Applicants who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.