Here is guide on how to apply for National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Online – This publication is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate or non-graduate who wish to take part in the National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Form and wish to know if the National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the NJC 2018 Recruitment Application Form. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the NJC Recruitment.
Before applying for the 2018 National Judicial Council Recruitment, All interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join National Judicial Council or get the Requirements for 2018 National Judicial Council Recruitment Form and how to apply.
The National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the National Judicial Council 2018 Recruitment Application Form?
- How can I apply for NJC 2018 Recruitment Application Form?
- Is the National Judicial Council 2018 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will NJC Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need NJC 2018 Recruitment updates?
Note that the NJC Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Application Form Requirements
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Other Requirements 2018 NJC Recruitment
The Requirements for obtaining NJC Recruitment 2018 Form are listed below, So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress e.g Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How To Apply For National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy
To apply for kindly visit their official portal www.njcgov.org.
Always check back to get the latest update about 2018 NJC Recruitment
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in their Application Form.
- Online application is free
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to apply for the National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box or subscribe with your email address. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.