Are you in search of National Open University Recruitment 2022 Vacancies? If yes, then we have listed available job vacancies you can apply on National Open University 2022 recruitment form portal at www.nouedu.net. National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region.
This page will help you discover the current National Open University Recruitment 2022 job vacancies and how to apply online. So if you’re ready to secure a high paying jobs with the federal government 2022 job vacancies, then keep reading. 2022 National Open University recruitment is mainly for unemployed graduates seeking for job.
If you have passion on any skilled worked, then you’ll surely get a career opportunity with this National Open University 2022 recruitment.
First, you’ll need to know that National Open University Recruitment 2022 Vacancies is for graduates and non-graduate. You’ll have to make your choice, but that deeply depend on your certificate.
We will advise you to calm down and read this guide very well. Here you’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting NOUN online recruitment form at NOUN 2022 Recruitment Form Portal.
So are you truly willing to learn all the steps now? Do you want to know if NOUN Recruitment 2022 Form is on or not?
Are you interested in seeing all the guidelines about how to register for NOUN here in Nigeria? If yes, read the guides below:
Please be careful of fraudsters. The NOUN does not accept application via any form of agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding National Open University recruitment can be found on the National Open University 2022 Recruitment Application website at http://www.nouedu.net.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
1.) Assistant Librarian
2.) Librarian II
3.) Librarian I
4.) Senior Laboratory Technologist
5.) Laboratory Technologist I
6.) Laboratory Technologist II
7.) Professor (Computer Science)
8.) Professor (Environmental Science)
9.) Professor (Mathematics)
10.) Professor (Pure & Applied Sciences)
11.) Professor (Nursing Science)
12.) Professor (Public Health)
13.) Professor (Environmental Health Science)
14.) Professor (Business & Public Administration)
15.) Professor (Cooperative Management)
16.) Professor (Entrepreneurship)
17.) Professor (Accounting)
18.) Professor (Banking and Finance)
19.) Professor (Economics)
20.) Professor (Criminology & Security Studies)
21.) Professor (International Relations)
22.) Professor (Peace & Conflict Resolution)
23.) Professor (Political Science)
24.) Associate Professor (Environmental Science)
25.) Professor (Tourism)
26.) Associate Professor (Mathematics)
27.) Associate Professor (Crop and Soil Science)
28.) Associate Professor (Pure & Applied Sciences)
29.) Assistant Lecturer (Accounting)
30.) Assistant Lecturer (Banking and Finance)
National Open University Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- Candidates should have Bachelor of Library Science (BLS) from recognised Universities with evidence of completion of NYSC.
- He/She must also be a registered member of relevant professional bodies.
Additional Information on Requirements:
- NOUN will not appoint and promote at the same time, and will place candidates at a salary scale appropriate to their qualifications and experience.
- NOUN will not entertain any petition for upgrade of salary or adjustment in rank once a candidate has been appointed and acceptance letter submitted.
- All appointed staff are required to be physically and actively resident in the respective department either in Lagos, Kaduna or Abuja. NOUN does not have and will not provide staff housing.
- Further, all applicants are expected to be fully computer literate and comprehensively familiar with internet and online technologies of instruction, particularly as it pertains to Open and Distance Learning.
- Candidates who have reached retirement age or were retired from another service need not apply.
- In compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations, NOUN will consider employing applicants from the six Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria and reserves the right to ensure this balance in its shortlisting of potential employees.
National Open University Recruitment 2022 Remuneration
The salary and other conditions of service are similar to what obtains in the Nigeria University System. Candidates will be offered position commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) word processed copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
- Full names with surname in Capital
- Functional Email and phone contacts
- Post desired and Department
- Date of Birth, Town and State of Origin, Geopolitical Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No.)
- Marital Status
- Names, Number and Ages of Children Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional Qualification with dates
- Work Experience from Date & Status of First Appointment
- Present Employment, status, salary and employer
- List of publications in details i.e Books, Journals, Contributions to Books, Papers presented at National /International Conferences. NOUN will not accept letters from editors indicating acceptance for as yet unpublished works. (If Applicable)
- Extra-curricular activities and any other relevant information
- Reports from three (3) referees should be independently sent to the Registrar, two (2) of the referees must be authorities in the candidates area of specialisation. Candidates whose Referees did not submit their report directly to the Registrar on or before 15th March, 2022 will not be shortlisted for the interview.
All Applications should be sent and addressed to:
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN),
91, Cadastral Zone, University Village,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway,
Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.
- The post applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.