This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2018, and wish to know if the National Petroleum Investment Management Services 2018 Recruitment Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out.
On this publication, you will get latest updates via the National Petroleum Investment Management Services Recruitment (NAPIMS) 2018 Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free.
The National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) is here to improve the life of standardization and quality assurance and also to improve consumer confidence in Nigeria’s global competitive products and services through standardization and quality assurance.
- Seismic Acquisition, Processing and Interpretation
- Reservoir Engineering
- Drilling Engineering
- Petroleum Economics
- Investment Management
- Oil and Gas Legal Applications
- Oil and Gas Insurance Applications
- Human Resources Development
- Oil and Gas Project Management
- Oil and gas Facilities Engineering, Operations and Maintenance
- Strategic Planning/Budget Administration
- Materials Procurement/Management
- Information Technology /Management Information Systems
- Personnel and Administration Management
- Oil and Gas Finance and Accounting
- Oil and Gas Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Industrial and Community Relations
National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the NAPIMS Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NAPIMS 2018 Recruitment Form?
- How can I apply for NAPIMS Recruitment 2018 exercise?
- Is the NAPIMS 2018 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NAPIMS Recruitment start?
- I need NAPIMS Recruitment 2018 updates?
Please note that the National Petroleum Investment Management Services Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Applicants applying for the NAPIMS 2018 Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) Recruitment 2018 Exercise
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NAPIMS official website at www.napims.com.
1. Online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
3. Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) Recruitment Form 2018, kindly drop your Email Address and phone number using the comment box below.