National Social Investment Recruitment 2019 Registration Form at startupnigeria.ng. Are you looking for National Social Investment 2019 application Form ? Would you mind if we tell you how to register for 2019 Startup Nigeria jobs? If yes, then continue reading.
The National Social Investment (N-SIP) is a federal government poverty alleviation programme established by Nigerian federal ministry of works and other ministries. The purpose of Startup Nigeria 2019 recruitment is to create more jobs for unemployed Nigerian youths.
FG National Social Investment Recruitment 2019 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to know before you apply for FG National Social Investment 2019 recruitment. In case you’ve not known before, N-SIP 2019 recruitment is free.
Read Also: KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy For Graduate Trainee Programme
So now let’s reveal to you the simple steps on how to fill National Social Investment application registration form 2019.
Federal Government National Social Investment Recruitment 2019 Requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the things you need to have before applying for National Social Investment jobs in 2019. See all N-SIP requirements below:
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-SIP, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution
National Social Investment (N-SIP) Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
National Social Investment (N-SIP) 2019 online registration is done via National Social Investment (N-SIP) Nigeria official website. You can visit Here to visit the application portal. Procedure on how you can apply for National Social Investment Program (NSIP) follow the steps below here:
If you are still at the idea stage of your product, you can apply to participate in the Startup Nigeria Hackathon from which you get a chance to qualify for incubation.
To Apply kindly visit www.startupnigeria.ng or Click Here to apply.
If you have a startup with an MVP that falls into the listed sectors you can apply directly for incubation Click Here to apply now
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for N-SIP recruitment form 2019.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
What’s your take on this? We believe this publication is interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+