Are you looking for NCS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for Nigeria Customs Service 2019 recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
There are many thing you need to understand about Nigeria Customs Service before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, 2019 Nigeria Customs Service recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about NCS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application include:
Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 form out?, Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment form?, When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) start 2018 Recruitment?, I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 updates, How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020? Just to list a few. For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regards to Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2018 vacancy.
Other Related Jobs
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill Nigeria Customs Service application registration form 2019. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Here you will know all the requirements for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019 and other information you needed to have before you apply online for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2018 exercise. Below are all NCS 2019/2020 RECRUITMENT application requirements:
NCS Recruitment 2019/2020 Application General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- • Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019 form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Nigeria Customs Service job requirement, kindly follow the steps below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
Note: The Nigeria Customs Service 2019 recruitment application form is free.
The Nigeria Customs Service will not ask you to pay before you can register online. The Nigeria Customs Service 2019 recruitment form is not yet online.
Below are some recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is Nigeria Customs Service Recruiting for 2019?
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Guide and Requirement?
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Deadline
- How to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Graduate 2019 Recruitment?
- Has Nigeria Customs Service 20198 Recruitment Started ?
- Nigeria Customs Service Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.