Are you looking for NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020 Registration Form? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2019 NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship? If yes, then read on now.
There are many thing you need to understand about nddc before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Niger Delta development commission online general 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill nddc application registration form 2018. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2019-2020 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for nddc 2019/2020 Postgraduate Scholarship things you need to have before applying for nddc postgraduate scholarship in 2019. See all Niger Delta development commission application Postgraduate Scholarship requirements below:
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2019 Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Medical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Management sciences
NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020 Registration Form Application Requirements
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for Ph.D candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan:
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Application must be on-line at the Commission’s website (see link above) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.