The Niger Delta University, NDU Post UTME 2019/2020 Form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date and other relevant details have been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session. Niger Delta University (NDU) has commenced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply below.
NDU Post UTME 2019/2020 Form General Requirement
To be considered for admission into the first degree programme, candidates should
1. Have five credit pass in not more than two sittings in any of the following examinations;
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Examination
- West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE),
- National Examination Council (NECO),
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) or their equivalents
2. Obtain the minimum cut-off score in UTME conducted by JAMB
3. Meet the various departmental registration requirements
NDU Post UTME 2019/2020 Registration Procedure
APPLICATION FORM FOR 2019/2020 NDU POST UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (PUTME) SCREENING TEST
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session shall commence from Monday, 24th June, 2019.
NDU Post UTME 2019/2020 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and email address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
NDU Post UTME 2019/2020 deadline for the online registration is on 10th August, 2019.
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 12th August to 17th August 2019. For further information candidates should kindly visit www.ndu.edu.ng. Note: Niger Delta University will not held reliable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.Candidates are to keep their application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.