Here is NECO Recruitment 2018 Job form and the complete registration guide is here. This article will guide you on how to register for NECO 2018, application deadline/closing Date of National Examinations Council Recruitment 2018. The National Examinations Council (NECO) 2018 Recruitment online registration application form will be out soon.
This is to inform the general public that the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2018/2019 Recruitment will soon commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the National Examinations Council 2018 Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NECO 2018/2019 Recruitment Application Form?
- How can I apply for NECO 2018 Recruitment Application Form?
- Is the NECO Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NECO Recruitment start?
- I need NECO Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- The official NECO 2018 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the National Examinations Council 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming National Examinations Council 2018 Recruitment.
NECO Recruitment 2018 Job Requirements
All applicants applying for the National Examinations Council Recruitment 2018 must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
National Examinations Council 2018 Recruitment Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the National Examinations Council official website by visiting www.mynecoexams.com
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
DISCLAIMER NOTICE !!!
National Examinations Council (NECO) is NOT currently recruiting as there is NO Vacant Position Now but you can however create an account and submit your CV details. You will be notified when vacancies are available.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for National Examinations Council (NECO) 2018/2019 Recruitment application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.