This publication is NEITI 2018 Recruitment guide on how to apply – Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be uploaded here.
Check Also: Qatar Airways 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies – Apply Now
Rumors have it that the NEITI 2018 Recruitment application form is out online. I would like to bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should be smart before you get scammed by those who will offer you a false information or form in exchange for cash.
NEITI Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NEITI 2018 Recruitment Application Form?
- How can I apply for NEITI 2018 Recruitment Exercise?
- Is the 2018 NEITI Recruitment Form out?
- When will NEITI 2018 Recruitment start?
- I need 2018 NEITI Recruitment updates?
Note that the NEITI 2018 Recruitment Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NEITI 2018 Recruitment Application Requirements
Applicants applying for the NEITI Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NEITI 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NEITI official website at www.neiti.gov.ng.
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on NEITI 2018 Recruitment Form, kindly drop your Email Address and phone number using the comment box below.