Are you looking for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme job or like working at Nestle Nigeria? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Nestle Graduate Trainee recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Nestle Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 exercise.
Do you know that Nestle Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy is currently ongoing? Here, you will find all the requirements needed to Apply. Application is online, you you need to recheck your cv now.
Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry-level career opportunity is another way by which young and learned Nigerian graduates can join Nestle Nigeria.
You will discover the application method, mode of submission, and above all, the general requirements for Nestle Nigeria graduate trainee recruitment 2019.
Please Note: The Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy form for Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee is now available, see guide on you can Apply below here.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry Requirements
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a pre employment program.
- Please share with qualified female candidates!