KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Officer
Ref Id: 150458BR
Service Line: IT
Industry Sector/s: Technology
Job Level: Associate / team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Working as a member of a dynamic team, you will be the first point of contact for any network and server related issues.
- You will be required to configure and install network devices and servers. Troubleshoot faults on the critical devices and solve technical problems, either through remote or physical intervention. A strong customer focus and a “can do” attitude is desirable and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Setting up of new servers including RAID configuration and Windows Server OS installation. Deployment of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019 operating systems
- Configuration and deployment of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Configuration Centre Manager (SCCM)
- Virtual machine management using Microsoft Hyper-V
- Responsible for incremental and full Backup and recovery of critical data using Veritas Backup Exec.
- Active Directory management; group policy creation and assignment; Microsoft Exchange management.
- Maintaining a scalable and reliable SAN storage network.
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline with at least a Second-Class Upper Division.
- Relevant Microsoft and Cisco or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date