The 2018 NPower Physical Verification Exercise will actively commence in your Residential Local Government Area Secretariats on Monday, December 11th, 2017. The information reaching us is that the Npower list of successful shortlisted applicants are yet to be received from Abuja.
The holiday also affected some preparatory logistics so take of the physical verification will be delayed in State Local Government Secretariats.
Please Note: All pre-selected applicants MUST follow a minimum of 3 of N-Power social media channels.
If you are 2018 pre-selected NPower applicant, it is mandatory that you are following NPOWER NG on any 3 of its social media channels.
1. Facebook: www.facebook.com/npowerng
2. Instagram: @npower_ng
3. Twitter: npower_ng
4. Telegram: N-Power NG
5. Nairaland: NpowerNG
6. Youtube: N-Power NG
7. WhatsApp: 0906245802
8. Medium: N-Power Ng
Tell us, have you started Physical Verification at your end?
Requirements For 2018 NPower Physical Verification Exercise
Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 11th and end Friday, December 22nd, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
Listed below are procedure and things needed for 2018 NPower Physical Verification Exercise
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
6. Follow the instructions carefully
If you are unclear about something posted here, ask us for clarity.
We do not consider that this programme is a favour done to you. You deserve it because you are citizens of this country.