NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (NDDC) 167 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION 2018 POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
1. Agricultural Sciences 2. Engineering 3. Environmental Sciences 4. Geosciences 5. Information Technology 6. Law 7. Management Sciences 8 Medicine
1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
Chairman of the LGA
First Class Traditional Ruler
High Court Judge
5 Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6 Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Table of Contents
2018 POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
Recent passport photograph
Local Government Identification Letter.
Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).5. For further enquiry, please contact: Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 084668158: Email: email@example.comDURATION All completed applications must be submitted online.