Are you searching or looking for how to apply for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship 2019/2020 Program that is currently ongoing? Are you an undergraduate from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo or Rivers? if yes then Niger Delta Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship so if wouldn’t mind then read through to see how to register for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board 2019/2020 Scheme.
Niger Delta Scholarship 2019 Frequently Asked Question
1. I am interested in Niger Delta 2019 Bursary/Scholarship, How do I apply?
It is Register with your valid e-mail address to create a profile and click here to apply
2. What happens if i do not qualify or meet the criteria of Niger Delta 2019 scholarship?
Ensure your profile is filled correctly and truthfully.
3. How do I edit my application?
If you have not applied for any scholarship/bursary, you can still edit your profile details. To edit your profile details after applying for a scholarship/bursary, send an email to email@example.com from the email account you used to create your application profile stating your case. Ensure the email is titled appropriately. For example “Correction of details on application profile”
4. Do I need more than one account for Niger Delta Scholarship 2019 Application?
NO, with one account you can apply for all scholarships, If you create more than one account, you will be automatically ineligible to receive any scholarship award.
5. How can I know if I have successfully applied for Niger Delta 2019 bursary/scholarship?
You will get an email confirmation in your email account and SMS notification on your mobile phone, Kindly make sure your your phone number is active.
The Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board has open the site for online bursary registration of students that is from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers to apply for it’s Niger Delta Joint Scholarship 2019 exercise from Friday 15th March to Wednesday 13th April, 2019.
Here you will see Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board 2019 application form and also steps on how to apply online.
Check Also: ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Requirements
- The applicant must be an Indigene of one of the following States. (Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.) with a valid means of identification for verification
- The applicant must have gained full time admission into a tertiary Institution or an SSCE Results Holder awaiting Admission into a tertiary Institution
- Dishonesty, fraud, malpractices and/or any other form of misconduct will attract termination of the award..
- The scholarship award is only renewable based on satisfactory academic performance on the part of the students;
- All medical and law related courses must be indicated as Medicine and Law respectively while filling the form for course of study.
- Physically challenged Students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for the handicapped scholarship award..
Niger Delta Joint Scholarship 2019/2020 Screening Process
- To forestall fraud or impersonation, each applicant is made to go through certain screening processes. The processes include the presentation of the following duly certified documents during verification and monitoring exercise by the board.
- i. Bank Account Informations
- ii. Either of School identification card, Payment receipt, Jamb registration form for Jamb applicants
- iii. State of origin certificate
How to Apply for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019 at www.ndsaward.com
You apply for Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Award 2019 online, application involves little charge.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The Scholarship Open to Only Indigene of Niger Delta States.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Niger Delta Joint Scholarship 2019/20, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.